How do I sign-up for my first class?
Please sign up in advance for ALL classes via email, phone, or online booking system here and on our website at: www.emeraldcitytrapeze.com. For weekday classes, we recommend signing up at least one week in advance, for weekends, we recommend three weeks. We will need to know the following:
- The names of all students in your group
- Your contact phone number
- Payment information – either a credit card number with expiration date, CVV number and billing zip code, or coupon numbers for all participants. This information is for our cancellation policy (see below).
When your class day arrives, please come 20 minutes early. You’ll want time to check-in, change your clothes, and warm up your muscles.
Please fill out our digital waiver prior to attending your first class: Sign Waiver
- Any child under the age of 18 taking a class with us must have the waiver and registration forms filled out and signed by their parent or guardian.
- Emerald City Trapeze requires a minimum of 3 students to run a Flying Trapeze class. If we do not have enough students signed up to run a class, we will give 24 hours’ notice to any students already registered, and we will do our very best to re-schedule them into a running class.